Interested in learning about event planning? Or just interested in volunteering for an awesome event. Working with the 90s 9K is a great way to help out on a Saturday morning! As a volunteer you will help set up the registration location, check-in participants, direct people on the course, hand out finisher medals and water, and man the festival!
What you get:
- A 90s 9K event staff t-shirt
- Breakfast as part of your shift
- Community service approval
What is expected from you:
- Volunteers will devote their full attention and energy to the event and will not engage in any other activity.
- Upbeat attitude – our participants are ready to have fun and the party starts with you!
- Flexibility – be ready to work out on the course, help out at the finish line, or check people in.
- Prompt arrival to your shift.